Friday, August 1, 2008

Yikes


I was hanging around my house yesterday due to work coming up and there is a tree leaning on my neighbors place. I had to trim the tree and clear the side area. As I was up in the tree with my saw and safety thongs on I kept hearing a buzzing noise. I don't hear real well from to much surfing and wind. I was looking around trying to find the source of the noise and figured it was just in my head from the night before. So la tee da I'm just cutting away and haven a grand ole time playing lumber jack. When Buzzzzzzzzzz BUZZZZZZZZZZ buzzzzz, Shit They where all around me!!! You've never seen a grown man move so fast. I haven't jumped off a tree that high since a high school beer party!! In flipflops none the less !!! Ha. So now I have new house mates. I'm not sure I want to get rid of them they aren't hurting anything (as long as ya don't get to close) .

I mean I wouldn't want some one chasing me off cause I was minding my own business doing what bees do. Nah leave me alone I'll leave you alone.

Once I was back on the ground I let them chill out for a bit, I was even able to clear the branches. So it's not like they are out hunting humans or anything. I think I'll let em hand around for a bit and see what happens. I cut down their shade so they may not like that spot anymore. Here in Southern California they have law against bugs. They are like illegal aliens. No papers no entry!!! ha it's just to perfect here. How boring. So I'm gona give them a chance. Ya know do their birds and bee thing and hope they split on their own time. Mission accomplished! In other news looks like a little sailing is in order maybe a cove BBQ and a chilly. I crewed on a boat on Wednesday and met some really cool folks that seam to be addicted to the wind too. Maybe invites are in order.

No comments: