Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No Flow No go

Well I fixed up ole Libby's Head gasket and took her out for a spin. Yea baby all was great. Decided to hit a nice anchorage and do the BBQ thing. What a great evening !!! Then around 10 or so it was time to booggie and head back to the ball. Wouldn't ya know it poor girls not getting any water thru the exhaust. Sheeeesh I must have broken loose some rust or something. So we ended up sailing back. It was all good with me and rather eralxing. I hate the sound of motors. We got back to the ball around 1:30. 3 hours to go 3 miles. HA!!! great !!!! Like I say I love sailing and if you can't sit around enjoying it, ya may as well get a power boat so ya can get back to the Telly. So looks like I'll be pulling Libby apart again this weekend.
My new job? Well the customers went out of town of Sunday instead of Monday. You may ask whats the big deal? Well I'm not in the position to be a bank any longer. No dough no work so yeup been sitting around trying to get some other stuff going till they get back. And they will get an ear full. Cause it cost me a week of no cash flow. Oh Hahahaha I sound like a stock broker or something. HAHAHA Cash Flow? I have tears in my eyes laughing at that thought. I, like so many Americans right now have no cash flow problems. We have CASH STICK problems.
Maybe I should throw some rust in my bank account so it works like Libby's exhaust!!

No comments: