Thursday, August 7, 2008

And it starts


Started a new one today. Work that is. It'll be alright. The moneys good and it's in a nice place and the folks are cool. So here I go, I haven't sold anything over 2 weeks lon in along time. So this one should make everyone happy. Some times I feel like a bitch dog so many nipples and not enough milk. Ewwww that brought a Tijuana dog to mind yeeeeeuk! Telling the truth I don't have credit cards anymore so basically the only thing is gas, food and mortgage.... Humm..... Must be the gas... Couldn't be the sailing, BBQ's, beer and other necessity's, Nah. Gota have that stuff or what's the sense. So yeup three months of grinding. I was going to do Burning Man this year. I had to call my friend and let him know I had to stay in this universes. I just won't be able to grab the time. If I know these guys it will be like a week to get there and maybe two months to get back. HA Damn I wana go!!! You can bet I'll be taking a 7 day weekend for Drunkeneer's day out in Catalina I don't care what I have to do. ....... Like save all the childern in China or build a emergency damn in Lima. I'll think of something. Saving world goes along way ya know.

Anyassole'way, I was in a bobcat all day shook my ribs loose again. But I had the Pod turned up to 1000!! And had some fun chasing the cats around the yard. I'm kidden it was the kids.


Reminded me of a time long ago on a top secret military base I worked on. We had to build a bridge on the beach every time the cargo barge came in. The environmentalist had to come out and make sure we didn't run over any sea life. I was the Sup so I had to distract them and help in anyway I could. Did I mention they where always women? Anyway..... After one very long landing (sometimes 12 hours) The boys all went back to the barracks and I was bsing with, let's call her J. She was all how can you guys stand all the noise and diesel smell and dirt and bla bla bla.

Soooo I asked her if she had ever been in a D8 Dozer before. I got the answer I was expecting. No and no way would I ever do THAT !!! Tearing up the earth like that !!! Yea ok sis... Would you like to try? Mind you ,we had a really nice machine, enclosed with stereo and heater and all that stuff. The sun was setting, it was warm and I put her in my lap to show her how to run it.

As you can guess ........ The power and the clackiety clack of the tracks did her in!!!! She road that beast for over an hour! She dug holes, built mountains and generally messed up the beach something good. She was, lets just say a changed woman after that night.

Good times my friends good times
Wow Forest gump is on the Tellybob!!!! Good things are coming !!!!

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

I'm gonna keep my eye on you, mista. If youw want "hilarious" check out mh former blogs when I named my dates. Start with Dr. Cop-a-feel. ahh

Get married before you are 40.


It's just a sugestion.