Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whoooa I need a break

Boat BBQ Good thing !!!














Tall ships in Diego ho Good thing !!!
















Builging Block walls in one million degree heat
Not such a good thing !

















Wow this has been a very busy couple weeks. Working days and nights running to the boat. trying to squeeze in some fun too. Had another KILLER BBQ and some great sailing. "I think"


Hell been going so full bore every things kinda a blurrr ya know like when your on a bus going over a mountain road and the driver is foot to the floor. And all the world is whipping by and your holding on to the seat in front of you with white knuckles and still trying to enjoy the view? Yea well that's how it's been. A blurrr kinda like snowboarding in a white out. You get the picture.


All has not been with some sweet spots thou. I have to grabeed some R&R sometimes!


I'm off for 4 days now and just gona sail and sleep. And OK, probably enjoy some libations.


It is labor day and I am a laborer so it is my dutie to part take in all that is offered !!! Yeea!! Hahah ! ! In other words call the paddie wagon Markitos is on the lose.

PS, My cheepie deepie camera is one of those Easyshare thingumabob's and I don't know where it stashed all my new pics. I wish we could just chisel blogs on stones like our forefathers did.

pss FYI thingumabob's a real freaking word !! !! ! !! yea !! ha Life is getting better all the time !!!

2 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Woooo hoooo.
Nearly home!!!
Can't wait to catch up with your nacho antics!

Markitos said...

DO NOT come back!!!! Keep going !!! Do it for the rest of us!!