Monday, August 11, 2008

Good things

WOW !! What a great weekend !! Fixed up Lil Libby than went sailing with a friend and ended up just haven a great overly relaxing time. Yeup one of those weekends you just cant buy they just happen and all you can do is try and remember just how cool it was. To much sun, to much food, to much drink, to much music, to much..... Well you get the idea, Just to much fun. !! I had such a good time I didn't think of taking any pictures, Sorry the memory's are all mine, MINE I TELL YA ALL MINE !!!
Oh sure back at it now but it's all good cause Oh Brother where art thou just came on the Tellybob. BAh I love that little feller Delmar " Damn, Them sireeens up and turned him it to a horny toad""
I almost pee ma pants every time I hear that one.

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

At least ONE of us had a good weekend. ha ha

judith said...

Have you read Jolea's blog lately??? She has new plans... coming to your side of the continent.