Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yea !!


Geee No wonder no one really reads this. I am spell check challenged. G's even when I cheat I don't seam to get it straight. Ha, I guess it's the content that counts. I had a great talk with my daughter today about the same thing. She was saying the richest people she' knows didn't go to school. They had a dream and went for it. I agreed. But........after reading some of these post hummm well a little brain exercise really doesn't hurt. I swear I'm not drunk !!! Well most of the time any way. I run my own company and have done so for a loooong time. My contracts are always right on. I wonder why I bunker doing this. I'll try harder I really will. Boy there are a lot of I's in that.

So, on another note (sea flat) The mooring company asked me to move Liberte' over to Laurel St. I played bummed but on the inside I was like yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa jump up and down yeaaaaaa!!

I will be able to take the train down and bike to the boat. And I'll be closer to downtown, Not that I really dig hitting the pubs but I can if I want to. And "yes another AND." I don't have to land the dingy on the beach !!! There is a dingy DOCK!!! Yeeesss! Dragging the dink up the beach at low tide sucks !!! So hooray for me and Libby baby. And the skyline is incredible from the new spot. And my friends are over there. Yeup let the good times roll. OMG I'll save so much in gas alone! Maybe kinda have a boater life again. The folks where I am now are nice but not very social. Ya know.. like they just kind pop their heads up when you dink by. Not as bad as some of the other places I've been. But still curmudgeon land for sure. I'm stoked, that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: