Tuesday, May 13, 2008

wastin time


Dont you hate wailting for phone calls? I'm stuck waiting for work calls and it's betutifull out side I wana go sailing so bad but Im afraid once I get off the ball and going. I'll get the call and have to head back. I should be happy I have some work coming and it's good work the kind I really make moneys at. Don't get me wrong I LOVE playing with my wood but it never pays very well. So yeuparoni. Work is finally coming back. Luckily I don't have major debts like most Americas or Id be sleeping in my dingy some where in the south pacific doing nothing but working on my tan and fishing for food...... Hey wait a minute THAT'S WHAT I REALLY WANA DO!!!!...As the song goes " no shoes no shirts no problems".... Well this way I can afford a couple beers with that new sunburn and fish dinner. Once something solid comes back in I'll grab a new camera. Cant go chucking $$ till it's rolling back in ya know .
Theres a big party in Mission Bay this weekend looks like another crazy tie up with the other boat rafts is in order. Man I feel sorry for the rich people

No comments: