Friday, May 9, 2008

Newzzz

Been kind of stuck lately, So doing what the average American does. That's watch the dummy box. I gota tell you, I'm kind of em-bare-assed, my god what a waste of life. We get all the free cable here at my soon to be gone house. So the bloody thing is on ALL the time. It has been a sore spot for many years. But I found myself glued to it last night. I watched "Who killed the electric car" WOW!! Is our Government messed up. This flick was made back in 2004, I think and they where all bumming on gas being 2.75 a gallon and saying stuff like Oh my god some day it will reach 3.oo!! Well DUH ... anyway...to make the storey short.... We have/had the technology back then and before to make electric cars. And what did our leaders do? They pulled the plug so to speak.
Does anyone realize how far along that technology would be today if they just stuck to it? Well I guess they want to put more into fuel cells. Humm ? Why would they do that? Oh yea, so we still have to go to a "FUEL" station instead of putting solar panels on our roofs and plugging in at home. Oh sure the won't have those fuel sells all worked out until they have made every last dime off the oil reserves. Call me simple but does life really revolve solely around freaking "MONEY"? The good thing about last night was my daughter (now 18) was watching too. I only hope that more kids and people open their eyes to see that corporations are running our government and not the people.
Wheew, That was like passing gas !!!!!! I feel allot better now.
Ive got wood in the garage I have to go play with but it's to early and I don't wana bumm the the folks next door. Yesturday he told me my lawn was looking a bit dry. I said look around we live in San Diego it's dry!! Ge wizz why suck the on Colorado river just so I have to mow my lawn?
Man I need some gasX I just let another one fly!!
I just want it to be in print ... Im an American, I am America.. thats what America is made of I hope the "untouchables" dont forget that. Or the Americans will remind them sooner or later. BTW I vote and now my daughter and her generation are going to vote. Thats the only way it's gona change. Other wise it will allways be money voteing for money. Not you and I.



Tomorrow I have a spinnaker race that should be a blast. On a boat that doesn't even have a motor. (wink)

No comments: