Thursday, May 15, 2008

Everthing is perfuct


WOW do I feel good. I just watched Mr McCain on the telly !!!! One whole hour of having sunshine blown up my asz!! What a nice guy, I feel so much better knowing the the economy is great, the war is being won, unemployment is down, blah blah blah!!!

Ge wizz dude where ya been? Dont ya read the papers? Don't ya hear the radio? Watch The telly? Listen to the AVERAGE AMERICAN?

Isn't there some one out there that is in touch and honest?

Ooooooooooooooooooook enough about that.

Back to reality, Just scraping by here doing what every comes along and making the best of it.

Still planing on sailin up to mission bay for the beach party this weekend and it looks like a hot one coming!! Yea a freash butt burn!! Im simple, Im happy.

Remmber the gate I built? The home owners painted it GREEN. I wish I'd known they where going to do that I would not have put so much love into it. Oh well it is thiers to do as they please.

3 comments:

Beq said...

Ha! There really is no accounting for taste...

Beq said...

I'm talking about the green fence, btw.

Markitos said...

Hiya Beg!!! Thanks for droping by.