Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just good feelings







As ya know a needy person needed my front tire, OK so cool, their good and I was stuck popping wheelies to get around. So I found the cheapest tire I could find. Did you know there isn't a bike junk yard in San Diego? Hummm that's got me thinking .... except they would be stolen bike parts for sure. Anyway I'm really into keeping my good on the good side so I blew the wad and grabbed a "new" tire all shiny and everything. So a friend and I drew all over it to give it that " all good feeling". And yea I also bought a new cable to make it just a tad harder for the needy to steal it. I'm sure if they really need it this wont help but at least now they have to look at the thing and realize they are breaking a karma chain let alone a lock and cable. So we will see what happens next. That's life on a dock and I still love it. Oh speaking of good feelings my buddy J scored a new dink. The fastest in the hood!!

No comments: