Saturday, June 13, 2009

Balboa park











I was just sitting here watchin the kelp grow waitin on folks to call on the Jeep.




When it hit me this is a new age man !!! You have a portable talking device you can go mobile and still get your telly thingy. So I hop'd on the trusty 50 dollar bike and rode up to Balboa Park.




What a great ride and great day. That place is amazing. and so relaxing. I even layed down on the grass. WOW I forgot what that felt like it didnt even move !!!
I love good street shows and today was KILLER!!




2 comments:

Samantha said...

man, it's taking me a long time to catch up on blogs! did you ride your bike all the way up laurel? eek. i'm gonna need a bike with gears~!

Markitos said...

Nah I took Broadway to Park. Its flatter and pass's a few pubs on the way