Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pygmies and Daytrippen











Just back from a long trip, It took me too sooo many places I cant even remember it all. All i know is I sure had fun !! Wish I could remember all of them so I could share with you what a strange trip it's been. I don't even feel like Ive gone anywhere. And maybe it look like that to others too but trust me it's been a good trip to me.




Ive moved off the wall and back to the "field". More of a floating retirement village with meetings every day. The good thing about the field is I can kick the bow line off and just go with out the worries of those damn rocks staring at me. The bad thing about the field ? I'm not gonna tell ya cause I try to stay happy and don't think of bad things... So there.




As far as Pygmies and daytrippen is well that's what Ive been doing. Daydreaming and I just happened to dream about Pygmies the other day I think it was the Pizza and the boat was facing south. That always means some cool dreams.




So this is my new home and it's all good yeuuup




Pics taken with a neato new pink camera thanks to My loven child.




2 comments:

Samantha said...

that bottle of whisky looks vaguely familiar.

Markitos said...

I swear Jazzy brought it over and left it that silley dog.