Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holli dayz

I have been soooo busy lately. My daughter has been in town so Im kinda running from boat to house, boat to house......Dont ask.... But it has been great !! Ash and a few folks dropped by Libby and we tore it fruckn up !!! Can't do that at the house. .....Don't ask.
We all partied up good and proper not even thinking about the next day. The next day I was supposed to move a boat. Well thank God the prop was spun. Whee weee we got out of the slip and she wouldn't move. Ahhh Bummer. HAHAaaaaa I mean it was a shorty but I was not even ready to move some one eles boat under those conditions. Not weather, but head conditions. Know what Im talkin boat? Two guys didn't part take as much as I and all would have been fine. But I really hate not being 100% . So it all worked out any ol'e way. Hope you all are doing fine also. Still pimpin a Friends PC. Ahh the cost of muckin about

3 comments:

Trip said...

Just found your blog, looks interesting! Are you a liveaboard? What kind of sailboat is that you have?

I wonder if I could suggest adding the Follow gadget to your blog. It lets people "follow" you blog and they get notified when you submit a new post. I know I would follow your blog!

Just a suggestion.....keep the post coming!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I was wondering if you'd like to exchange links with me?
If yes, please leave your blog url as a comment at:
http://www.boating-equipment.org or e-mail me on webmaster at boating-equipment.org.
I'm linking to you first, then when you have time link me back, ok?
Thanks, Felipe

Samantha said...

ok... so i found your blog even though you spelled it wrong... now it looks like you need to add some new postings! ;)
Party on,
Your neighbor on W5