Monday, December 15, 2008

Zingginyzippywawa

Thank geeawd thats over with I was abducted by aliens and run through so many test to find out the limits of the human brain. For the sake of human kind world wide I didnt revel a thing. And then. well Im really a double agent a whole 007 thing and was sent to New Jersey to sort out some major global threats targeted at the human race and world domination. And then I had to go to the south pole for some global warming research. And then I was sent to Afghanistan to do something but found out it was just bullshit. Then I was called upon to rebuild the wells in the Sahara's to provide water for the corn fields there. After that I had to fight off some pirates off the Somali coast. That was right after they flew me out to space to retrieve a suit case full of tools that was headed for earth. Then I went to Athens in search of the Holy grail. Oh I all most forgot the traqin wreck I had to stop and save all those folks from certain death as it teetered off that cliff in Peru.


Nah Ive been sittin on the back of the boat haven a a couple beers and kicking back. Besides I forgot to pay the internet bill

4 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Haha. Great post. Funny.
Good to see you. We were getting worried. I was imagining all sorts of things.
Happy Holiday Season!

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Um, a couple of beers? You sure it wasn't a whole bunch of beers?
;)

Markitos said...

Well yea enought to float a boat.
In other news SHADOW is back in San Deigo The bash was boring thank god

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

You forgot to pay the internet bill! How could you!? ;-)

Merry Christmas Mark. Have a good one!