Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good friends


I had my fuel stolen out of the dink tank today. But as anyone that lives on, near or around boats knows, Friends and sailors will always help ya out. So a friend came to the rescue and pulled me out to Libby where I had a bit of fuel. So all's good, I run to the market and picked up a nice chunk of Tri Tip. On the way back out to Libs I let some other friends know Id be Q'n it up. And as anyone that lives near, on or around boats knows that's an invite for a party. Yea I know it was Monday and yea I know there was work in the morning. Once again anyone that lives on near or around boats knows that really doesn't matter. Awww Boat friends gotta love em, till morning anyway.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

sorry we missed the bbq. (i started drinking way too early that day.) thought i'd spare everyone the hassle of a drunken wench!

Markitos said...

No Worries Sis there will be plenty more !! Oh and we like drunken wenches