Wednesday, January 9, 2008

No Shiit




I awoke yesterday and read some of the blogs from around the world. It's a huge place and folks are getting out and diggin it. I was drawn into a bit of depression seeing as I was still just sitting here reading other peoples lives. I've been around and done some crazy travels of my own and I'm NOT done. As I headed out to try and gain a few peso's for the day I kept thinking how this is the shiit's!!. Trying to get ahead in a very expensive place is almost impossible, all Im doing is making money to just stay alive in a place I no longer really want to be. It was getting bad I was really getting down on myself. THIS IS THE SHIITS I kept saying over and over. When out of no where a power greater then myself drops a case of poo wipes all over the freeway !!! I guess we always get what we really need. I couldn't help laughing at the irony of the whole thing. My day turned out much better after I got over myself and just let it flow. It'll all come together it always does. Just keep marching little soldier and it will all work out.

2 comments:

Bunty said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It is the first time I have been onto a blog that has the same background as mine!
Cheer up! You sound a bit down in the dumps...........but glad you can see the funny side of life with the poo wipes!!
You know I know this sounds really 'crap' and I can't believe I am actually saying it......but when you are feeling down one of the best things to lift your spirits is to just go out and find someone that needs a helping hand -whatever! You will be amazed how that helps ones psycho! God I sound like a preacher of some sort - I am not - really I'm not! But hate hearing people are feeling low. So BIG SMILES, jump on your surf board and do a big workout - and help someone on the way and end the day a happy man! :):)

Beach Bum said...

Yes uplifting in an ass-wiping kind of way - and thanks too for stopping by my site - keep up the wood gork!