Monday, January 7, 2008

It came




The weather guys where right. San Diego is still here but VERY well watered. I have a bit of dirt behind my place and now it's a pond. Wish I could record all the frogs that are hanging out in there. It's like an Alfred Hitchcock movie. "THE FROGS" ewwww!! Anyoll way yeup it rained and is still raining. The wind blew down some fences I get to repair and there's a road that will be unusable for a few days. I need to get a pic of that land. It's for sale cheep lake frontage every winter. The Ocean once again is gutter soup so I think I'll save my ears eye's and throut for another cleaner day.


Hitt the San Diego boat show yeaturday. Figures I wore socks for the first time all year. We hadd to remove our shoes to go on board the DREAM BOATS and the docks where wet sooo I figured I could nt buy one so why go on one. The inside of the show had all the goodies you'd ever need and a whole lot more stuff you'd never need. Boats are like chicks, they need a lot of stuff.

No comments: