Saturday, September 26, 2009

Still messin


After all this fun. It looks like I need to grab a few bucks. I threw all my hooks out and have caught the attention of a few job leads. The neatest one being a sail run down to the GYRE. That's a huge floating trash pile in the Pacific. That would be a neat job. Oooor make real money and build some stuff. Either way I need to fill the purse again. The construction jobs will fill it a lot faster but I'd rather pay some bills with and adventure. So we'll see.

For your viewing pleasure here is a pic of the Burning man from space big huh?

3 comments:

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Amazing pic!

For what it's worth I think you're right to go for the adventure and a few $$$ first. You could always pick up a construction job after if you needed to?

Samantha said...

cool pic. you musta been real high to get that one! ;)

Markitos said...

Yea ya cant get that high carrying a bunch of money....NOPE