Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just Cant stop messn about











Well lets see, It has been soooo long and sooo much cool stuff has happened. I ran around The mountains. That was great there aren't any trees here on the pond. I even saw fresh water!! That was also a treat. Then headed to the desert for some fun and dust. And that's what I got lots of both. If you have a bucket list, make sure you put the Burningman gathering on it. I'd dump skydiving or swimming with sharks. This is much safer and a whole lota fun. I made friendships that I'm sure will last a lifetime and memory's that will not soon be forgotten. It's humm kinda like 50000 survivors living in tents and partying like there is no tomorrow. However it can't really be described here. It needs to be witnessed first hand. So go ahead grab some food pack the tent be prepare to get dirty and have the time of your live. burningman.com




And as a cool down I ran back to the tree's Aaaaaaa yeah what a dream this last month has been.

3 comments:

Hotspringswizard said...

Hello Mark :-)

I see you made it back safely from your Burning Man adventure as evidenced by your recent blog entry. I was posting some articles to my blog this evening and while editing one of them noticed in the list of articles that there was a few comments that ended up being from you :-) I had not seen them previously. Well I'll keep an eye out for any in the future.

Enjoyed getting the chance to visit with you up there at BM :-) How did you like that knarly dust storm before the big burn of the Man? I went out there in the middle of it with my dust mask and moto goggles. Couldn't see a thing at times.

That was one big fire when the lit off all that wood below the Man. I ended up hitting the road home around midnight as to not get caught up in the traffic. Drove straight down to Bridgeport and had a real nice 3:30AM soak in one of the hotpools at Travertine Hotsprings.

Well it sure was a fun time up there at BM once again and glad you were able to experience it.

Take care Bro :-)

Samantha said...

is that pic from mammoth? i gotta get up there someday.

Markitos said...

Yea, Sam we should all road trip up. Got a place to stay for free and it's snowing now!!! Swooosh swoosh snowboarding anyone?