Monday, November 3, 2008

Are we realy that stupid?


SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!

I made the mistake of turning on the Telly. It's a media bomb run for you lives!!!!!!!!!!!

Man if you haven't made up your mind on issues and on the monkeys that are going to run this country by now you should turn that thing off and do some real home work. In your own mind in your own time frame and think, just a little, just a bit, a tiny little bit. Do not depend on the telly to run your life !!!!!!!!!

God that was a good brain FART I needed that. Sorry you where in the room.

OK Ok ok I'll settle down ......mantra .......mantra .......mantra.... I need a drink!!!

I can't wait for all the signs to come down all and the hype and BS to stop.

My head is swimming in political bull shit right now. Read up on your issues and vote.

After all, neither Obama or McCain are all that smart, if they where they would not be running for president.
I miss my kid, She keeps me level

4 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Good luck getting thru Election Day. At least we will soon be rid of President Shrub. ;)

Markitos said...

Agreed, I voted they can call the rest of the day off.
Ole Bushy is probably the happiest and luckest man alive right now. Another week and he'd be linched

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Is that you and your daughter? Great pic.

Markitos said...

yes thats her a few years back.
She got the good looks from her Mum