Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Libbys back



Well, I bailed Libby out of Mexico last week. Wow feels weird to be out of Baja no more boarder wait or long walks to get anything. I moved her to San Diego and I have to tell you it's pretty freakin nice. Everything is so...........Gringo easy. The check out of Ensenda was super easy this time as I had ALL my paper work at hand. I didn't even have to throw out a papino. The sail up was boring, barley wind to move for the most part. I sailed out about 20 then tacked straight up and in. Made it to the cop dock at 1:30 am. It was a killer day and super warm thanks to the dodger and light winds. I ran with some dolphins for over an hour and saw a pod of three whales. So it was just a great little run. The funny thing about leaving is, now I have two boats to move and will be heading back down in a week for over a month. This time though I'll be on someone else's boat making a couple bucks. Pretty stoked. The vid is my copilots. Pics are the ole stomping ground where plenty of cold and frostys went down. And a pic of my new digs in San Diego. Cool runnings.......






The Crew








The ole stomping grounds

The new digs

2 comments:

Beq said...

good for you! well done!

Markitos said...

Well Thanks Beq