Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gota werk to play



Been awhile, Seems workin gets in the way. Runing back and forth from Mex (for fun) to Ca. (for money) is realy a pain in the butt. But ones gotta do what ones gotta do. It hasnt bean all work and no play thou. Sailed up to San Diego, Dana point to the C Dock party then over to Catalina for Drunkenerrs Day. I think I had fun at least thats what they tell me. Nothing like haven 300 or so adults dress up like pirates and party like teen agers. Some one sank our sabot pirate ship at the dingy dock. Wish I was there to see that HA! All in all I guess I was messing around for over a month before hitting the slip again in Mex. So as you might guess mi pockets are M.T. Back in the grind for a few months then heading to La PAz to move a boat north.

No comments: