Monday, February 26, 2007

Just a hello

Hey out there in da blogo world , Im markitos and am starting this for fun and beating some boredom at da same time.. Ta Day Ima heading out to see about some work. I need a few duckets to get ma house ready for sale. Ya know the paint carpet and just a good cleanin.
Im a hoping to get her sold around May that way I can be down and sailing Mex before it gets way to hot. I did that last year drove down Baja in ma jeep in July no AC and no roof, Holley shit my head boiled till november. The only thing cool was the surf. HA Im a lucky guy.
Ima new at dis and will learn me picturing so's ya can see some o da good times ta come.
Markitos

4 comments:

Overboard said...

Ahoy
Welcome to the blogging world.
Nice Boat.
See you out there.

Markitos said...

Well thanks ther risingslowly....wheew that made ma fingers tired just typin dat....
Hey ya got me going on dis so mucho gracias amiga

Liz said...

Awwwwwwwwww
Mmmmmmmmm inspires yet another to a walk on the bloog side.
Good luck in your madventure.
Hope our paths cross.
Mata ne
Liz

Markitos said...

Tanks Liz
And dont worry bout ole Rusty
She's not a real Dawg
Just dont tell her dat
M